Saturday, February 26, 2011

The past and the future

Moving on to a brand new year with a whole new challenge waiting ahead. BRaInS Rugby is here to stay and continue doing what we do best. It has been four years that I'm here and I guess a lot have changed since I took over the team. I really love to see all these boys grow and develop themselves throughout the years and gain the impossible.

Series of friendly matches

As usual, the beginning of the year is the time that we get busy with a series of continuous meetings and also programs. Less that I could show up for training, however, I'm glad that these boys are independent and they can manage themselves whenever I'm not around.

Think tank! Brains over brawn

We have had a series of friendly matches in February with a few teams just to brush up those rusty skills and get new players to be familiar with the game. One thing I really hate having friendly matches is when I have to referee the game. In that position I really have to remain neutral and see how the players can think for themselves.
Basyir, the first player to represent the state (2010)

Last year was the best year ever for BRaInS Rugby because there were a lot of victories in the tournaments and also I got my first player to play for Terengganu. I would like to thank all my players and my friends for all the hardwork and sacrifice that they have made for the success of the team. I couldn't have done it without all of you.



3rd placing for both U14 and U16 Sesma Open 2010

We may not be the best yet but we surely have made a good impression to the other teams. Being able to put ourselves at the top 3 in the state of Terengganu is really something for me. I believe that with persistent and hardwork, one day we will be the best in Terengganu. My motivation is always high and there is no stopping for me to make that happen. I really hope that I will get all the support I need from the school and my family.



U13+ U14 + U16 =The Mighty Lightning BRaInS

The best never rest and I believe in that. All the good efforts shall be continued. May Allah bless us all.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails