Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Experience that matters the most!

Our new logo


It's good to be back writing in this blog. We had a friendly match yesterday with SMK Lembah Bidong. I almost canceled the game due to transportation problem. Luckily, with the help of Cikgu Fazli things went well and the problem was solved. Thanks again for your help, I really appreciate that. The main purpose of that game was actually to evaluate the new form four player whom had been practicing since last month. To my surprise, they amazed me. I was glad in a way that I could rest my form three players because they were having exams. Congratulation boys! It is the motivation for me to keep polishing your talent and skills. I just need more games to develop these boys and give them more experience. The next tournament is just around the corner.

Rising All Blacks star

My day started with a happy message from my sister who is now in New Zealand. She just bought me an All Blacks jersey and a tie! I just can't wait to wear them. For a true All Blacks fan like me it is really something. My idol player is always Jonah Lomu. I always love his strength and courage when he played.


Sure hope you guys enjoy this clip !

1 comment:

amiechomel said...

Lawakla video clip tu... Give us more please...

By the way, congrats to both school BRaInS and LeBEST! Keep on playing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails